About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Never wear BLACK without the BLUE

Dress: Forever21
Shirt: Land's End
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Doc Martin

I love this outfit so much, it was when I was back to my natural hair and my natural self. The gold really brings together this black & blue number together perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. The colors mesh very well! I do wear black without blue usually but I could do it with blue as well thanks to you!lol
    Thanks for the follow, following back now
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete