About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fashion War






Nelly's Look
Blazer: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: GoJane
Boots: Kmart
Accessories: Forever 21
My look
Blazer: Forever21
Shirt& Jeans : Land's End
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Accessories: Body Central

This is the 2nd change of outfit from my bday celebration. My girlfriend Nelly decided to take me out and also decided it would be funny and cool to dress alike since we pretty much shop at the same places and have the same sense of style we took the challenge and so the question is Who wore it best?.

No comments:

Post a Comment