About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Burst In Colors



Denim Jacket: Land's End
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Rave Girls
Stockings: Marshalls or Ross
Boots: Doc martens journeys

Regardless, of what season it is, I love colors and pairing this fuschia color dress with a denim jacket gives it a more relaxed feel and fresh look. I added a pop of color in the belt to stand out and break down each color. This look is simple and can work with any flirty dress you have, the key point is to find a really great denim jacket to pair it with. Like this one I got from Land's End for only $60.00.
xoxo  fashion lovers.

1 comment: