About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bleed in Colors


Striped Turtleneck: Forever21
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Ross
Boots: Journeys
Accessories: Charlotte Russe
Cardigan: H&M

This is my pre birthday outfit that I wore to school. I feel that this outfit has a bad girl twist to it, I was also challenging my inner Rihanna, without the mustard colored skirt and turquoise necklace this outfit is another black and white. I feel this outfit transitions from winter to spring with the cardigan gives it a more winter feel, and without you are ready for a spring day. You can also try this outfit with a different colored skirt and your taste of accessories, but whatever you do make sure that it is unique, different, and stay true to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment