About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fav Outfits from the SEASONS

                                                                          SUMMER
                                                                       SUMMER
                                                                      SPRING
                                                                     WINTER
                                                                        FALL
                                                                            FALL
I LOVE DRESSING INTO SEASONS, SO I REALLY HOPE THESE OUTFITS IDEA INSPIRES YOU. BE DARING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY EXPRESS YOURSELF. 

12 comments:

  1. Love the way you showcase your outfits for each season!! What a great idea and post! You look lovely my dear. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Glad you like it. Would you like to follow each other.

      Delete
  2. wow I have no words, just love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alcuni di questi look sono davvero carinissimi ;D Reb, xoxo.

    *Nuovo post sul mio blog:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/11/random-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fall ensembles the most!! Stunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. let me know if you want to follow each other.

      Delete
  5. Love the dresses!
    Let me know if you want to follow each other!
    big kiss!

    http://8melite.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of seasonal dressing too, that's why I enjoy living here in Canberra, Australia as we have such gorgeous distinct seasons. After this long winter, I am eagerly awaiting the warmer months! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea me too. I love living in America, it gives me a chance to dress up and show my different fashion sense as the weather changes. I love your style as well. And we should totally follow each other.

      Delete