About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Tomboy Swag







Pink Plaid Shirt: Land's End (Man Shirt)
Strip Crop Shirt: Forever21
Leggings: Forever21
Belt: H&M
Chain: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: H&M & CR

If you know me, you know i love to mix trends and pattern. This tomboy inspired look is a sense of my personal style mix with a boyish edge. I love Love Love men wear, so i take the most basic piece and add my own style to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment