About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Strips && Floral



Vest: Forever 21
Crop sheer Top: Lulu
Skirt: Forever 21

My favorite thing in the world is to mix patterns and colors. This Outfit is the perfect example of it. Most people aren't that bold to actually do it. But i say fashion is all about taking risk and being daring. So challenge you inner creativity && most of all have fun with fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment