About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rihanna Challege (Inner Rihanna)




Shirt: Land's End (Man shirt size small)
Dress: Ross
Boots: Dr. Matins (Journey's)

This look is one of my Rihanna's challenge. Bad girl swag but still pretty. My make for this pic was all Mac. No face make applied. I really try to be natural as possible. The only thing i have on in that pic is eyeliner and red lipstick. All done by me, Many people think I apply foundation and more but that my natural skin glow under the sun. I'm all real. XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment