About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Edgy Preppy (3 looks in 1)

 All 3 Looks and how diverse they are and can be. You can wear with with the blazer, Just the sweater and you can take both of those layering pieces of and just rock the floral collar shirt with a graphic tank under it as it is.

Blazer: Nordstrom
Sweater: H&M
Floral Collar Shirt: PacSun
Graphic Tank: Forever 21
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Dr. Martins (journey's)
Bracelets: Body Central
Hat: H&M
Rings: Nordstrom & Body Central
 Look #1
This is how the complete outfit looks. professional, chic and still have an edgy feel to it.
                                                                Look #2
Just took off the blazer to really get the full effect of the peppiness this look has to it. Its more relaxed and comfy. Almost as if you didn't try at all.

Look #3
Just rocking the floral button down give this look a care free feel. The graphic tank add an edginess to it. I love mix and matching prints and patterns and this look was a perfect test for it.   

Blazer: Nordstrom
Sweater: H&M
Floral Collar Shirt: PacSun
Graphic Tank: Forever 21
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Dr. Martins (journey's)

Bracelets: Body Central

Hat: H&M
Rings: Nordstrom & Body Central

Stay true to who you are in your style and always remember fashion is about expressing yourself. people should be able to tell how you feeling just by your outfit with out words. XOXO  -Diamond- 

2 comments:

  1. too cute x

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww Thanks alot hun. i love all ur looks too. im just trying to get mine out there like you. HELP!!

      Delete